Put Your Head on My Shoulder (致我们暖暖的小时光) - Chapter 46

Title: Put Your Head on My Shoulder (致我们暖暖的小时光)
Author: Zhou Gangan
Translation credit: Jia

Chapter 46

The uncle of administrator greeted her kindly, ‘Little girl, be careful when you walk, and you are sending the design to the customer again?’

 

Mo smiled palely and tried to say goodbye to him, but did not know how to say it. She had to shake her head and left without looking back.

 

Back in the dormitory, Mo quietly gathered things, she was so calm that she felt terrible.

 

She just sat in the living room and waited for the car of the moving company.

 

The doorbell rang several times before Mo regained consciousness and took a deep breath to open the door. It was Shen Wenwen, her roommate, who had forgotten to take the key.

 

Shen Wenwen asked her with tearful eyes, ‘Sister Mo, are you leaving?’

 

Mo smiled, touched her head and said, ‘Yes, why are you crying?’

 

Shen Wenwen said with a flat mouth, ‘No, how could they treat you like that? They have gone too far!’

 

Mo still smiled, ‘Aren't your internship coming to an end? I'll invite you to dinner when I find a new job.’

 

‘Sister Mo...’

 

‘Here comes the car of the moving company. Can you help me get things out?’

 

‘Sister Mo...’

 

‘Well, we are not part forever, dear, help me carry my luggage.’

 

Returning to Gu Weiyi’s apartment, the things she moved here was in a mess. Mo sat barefoot and cross-legged on the floor and called Gu Weiyi. He did not answer her once, twice, or three times. She knew that he may be doing experiments, or writing reports... In short, he had a lot of important things to do, and each of them may make him miss her phone.

 

She half leaned on the cardboard box to turn read the phone directory. For a moment, she wondered who to dial: Hu Niu? No, no more confusion. She had broken up with her boyfriend. Before graduation, they had promised to get married, but broke up for some reason. Although Hu Niu acted very strong, how dare Mo bother her with her own affairs? Meng Lu? No, according to her vigorous character and her performance in the advertisement, she must go to the company to set fire; Fu Pei? No consideration.

 

It was getting dark slowly but she didn't turn on the light. She sat cross-legged until her legs were numb, then slid onto the floor and lay down, looking out at the stars.

 

Gu Weiyi’s phone finally came, and he said, ‘I'm sorry, I just took the exam.’

 

Examination? That's a reasonable reason. Mo tried to lose her temper when holding the phone. However, she didn't know where to start, just kept silent after a sound.

 

‘What? Angry?’ His smiling voice made Mo feel even worse. Sometimes when people are selfish, they can be very vicious. When they are hurt, they think of hurting others and choose the closest ones, because they know that only the closest ones are willing to forgive you afterwards.

 

Mo gritted her teeth and said harshly, ‘Gu Weiyi, I'm going to divorce.’

 

‘OK, the house is under my name. It belongs to you. I’m under my name, and it belongs to you as well.’ He paused, ‘Come on, what's the grievance?’

 

The last sentence was like pulling open Mo’s dam, bursting into tears, sobbing and complaining of grievance, Gu Weiyi did not speak out, letting her cry and shout, and finally asked her, ‘Then we do not divorce, right?’

 

Mo cried and laughed, scolding him, ‘You bastard, neurosis, didn’t comfort me, I'll divorce, you get back tomorrow!’

 

He said, ‘Come on, think about it. You're an unemployed vagrant now. Coupled with divorce, how bad the impact will be.’

 

Mo said flat-mouthed, ‘Aren’t you going to comfort me?’

 

Gu Weiyi sighed and said, ‘You have me.’

 

She pouted her lips and said, ‘Useless, I can't feel you from such a long distance.’

 

He said, ‘Language, Mrs. Gu.’

 

...

 

Gu Weiyi did not say a few words of comfort from the beginning to the end, but when she cried and scolded, he also cut in and talked nonsense, but strange to say, when the phone hung up, she felt less wronged, and suddenly felt that there was nothing special. You're not wanted here, so you go some place where you are.

 

So Mo picked up the spirit to pack things. She was looking for a knife to open the cardboard box when the phone rang again. She thought that Gu Weiyi had found his conscience and to coax her, who knew it was Li Xiaoqing.

 

Mo took a deep breath and picked it up.

 

Xiao Qing's voice was hoarse, but it did not hurt her fierce grinding tone, ‘Situ Mo, I broke up with Tie, are you happy?’

 

Mo gave a sneer and said, ‘Yes.’

 

Xiao Qing got angry and cried in a desperate voice, ‘Situ Mo, I really didn’t know you are such a sinister person!’

 

Aha, Aha, Aha.

 

Mo laughed so hard, ‘Just so-so, that's because you’ve taught me well.’

 

Xiao Qing's voice suddenly mourned and said, ‘Mo, what’s good for you by doing that?’

 

She tried to act?

 

Mo’s voice also got sad, said: ‘Sister, I am for your goodness, I heard you in the toilet last time that you were very troubled and did not know how to break up with brother Tie. I have been very worried for you, today I was leaving, before leaving, I just did you a favor. You don’t have to thank me too much. You have taught me such a valuable lesson in life that you deserve a little reward.’

 

The other end of the phone was silent for a while and sneered, ‘I remember you had a gifted boyfriend called Gu Weiyi, right?’ When he was in high school, he had a vigorous love. When he was in Senior Two, he made others pregnant. When he was in Senior Three, he tried to abandon others. I heard that the girl even committed suicide for him, I think...’

 

Mo hung up the phone, sat on the sofa with her legs in her arms, stared at the phone at her feet and hesitated to call Gu Weiyi. If call, as if she distrusted him, but she actually trusted him. At their first time, they were in such a flurry. It would be a miracle if he could make others pregnant before. If not, a thing must had its cause.


Comments

  1. Gracias 🥰🥰🥰 me encanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I don't know what to think about Gu Wei Yi. I trust him, but I think there's more to know to the story of his last grilfriend.
    Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always the story :D
      But don't worry! Gu Weiyi is the innocent party. It will be explained in the future :)

      Delete
  3. I doubt the claim as I remember it being explain how inexperienced he was in their first attempt. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment