Put Your Head on My Shoulder (致我们暖暖的小时光) - Chapter 51

From this part to the end, it feels like the second part of the novel so none of the scenes starting from this chapter is included in the drama (as far as I can remember, correct me if I'm wrong). This is the part where I got shocked reading it because it's just so different from the drama that I know. Though I think that the novel has its charm, since it's more detailed and I can relate better to all the characters here. And I love it that they didn't make Gu Weiyi looks so perfect all the time. He's just a man with a flaw

Enjoy reading what I called as "second season" of the novel!

Title: Put Your Head on My Shoulder (致我们暖暖的小时光)
Author: Zhou Gangan
Translation credit: Jia

Chapter 51

‘Mo, long time no see.’

 

Mo squinted her eyes and heaped up a laugh, ‘Jieer, long time no see, you’re more beautiful.’

 

Xu Jieer turned around and smiled at the person standing beside her, so charming that she said, ‘Doctor Jiang, this is my diehard follower. Is she cute?’

 

Near her stood a man with an iron-blue face. Although his face was ling, it did not hide his handsomeness. The long-faced doctor Jiang did not look at Xu Jieer and Situ Mo at all. His eyes were staring at Chen Xiaoxi, as if he were tearing her up. The funniest thing was that the man was too angry and his muscles were tense. There was a dimple on his cheek... Imagine the dimple of a tyrant...

 

Chen Xiaoxi dodged his eyes and smiled with submission.

 

Before Mo could say hello to doctor Jiang, he suddenly said, ‘Excuse me, I have something to talk with Chen Xiaoxi alone.’

 

Chen Xiaoxi was foolishly pulled up by him and dragged out.

 

Mo looked at his movements, deeply sympathized with Chen Xiaoxi, then turned her eyes to see Xu Jieer in front of her, and deeply sympathized with herself. They had never contacted each other since they broke up for Fu Pei. Moreover, they had not seen each other for many years. How embarrassing it was to find a topic to talk about.

 

Xu Jieer was obviously less embarrassed than Mo was. She took the chair that Chen Xiaoxi was sitting on and sat down, saying, ‘Mo, how? Where are you working now?’

 

Mo hesitated for a moment and said frankly, ‘Fu Pei has opened a studio and I'm there to help him.’

 

Xu Jieer smiled and pretended to say generously, ‘Are you still together with Fu Pei? It's rare.’

 

Mo had been so familiar with her that she knew that if she was unhappy, the ending would drop slightly.

 

Before Mo had time to say anything, Xu Jieer said, ‘Never mind, I've forgiven you two long time ago.’

 

Mo had to laugh and explain, ‘No, I'm not together with him. I have other boyfriend.’ After that, she became depressed again. Other boyfriend? Why did it sound so easy to seduce?

 

Xu Jieer was very happy with his misfortune, ‘I’ve successfully guessed that, how could Fu Pei last for a long time with anyone?’

 

Mo diverged from the topic, ‘Where are you working now?’

 

Xu Jieer smiled charmingly, raised her left hand and shook it, saying, ‘Housewife.’

 

Mo squinted and smiled, ‘This diamond ring is big enough to blink me.’

 

Xu Jieer smiled proudly and said, ‘Do you have a boyfriend now? Or still entangling with Fu Pei? Stop getting entangled with him. I'll ask my husband to introduce you to his friends. Every one of his friends is worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

 

Mo did not correct her saying that she had said she had a boyfriend, but counted how many zeros it would be in hundreds of millions, and then quietly calculate. For guilt, how many tickets to the United States she could buy with hundreds of millions? The answer was, she didn’t know. Poor Mathematics.

 

When Xu Jieer saw that Mo was silent, she thought she was moved and said, ‘However, the rich are very picky, so don't expect too much.’

 

Mo sniffed and smiled. She was no longer the little maid who would foolishly follow her behind her buttocks, ‘I have a boyfriend. Emotion is more important to me than money.’

 

Xu Jieer's face changed. She picked up her top-brand bag, banged it on the table, took out her phone and said, ‘What's your number now? Come out for dinner when having time. But I never come to places like KFC. We just passed by. Doctor Jiang said he saw his friend, so we came in.

 

Mo resisted the urge to pout and read her phone number to her.

 

Xu Jieer rang her phone and said, ‘I have three numbers. This number is used to contact my personal friends and usually will not let others know.’

 

Mo smiled and said, ‘I just have one number. Ha-ha.’

 

Xu Jieer raised her hand and looked at her small diamond flashing watch, ‘I don't think doctor Jiang will come back. I'll call the driver to pick me up. Where are you going? I'll drop you off.’

 

Mo shook her head and said, ‘No, I have to wait for Xiaoxi. Xiaoxi is the girl who just left with your friend.’

 

Xu Jieer shrugged her shoulders. ‘ Whatever you want, take your boyfriend out next time. I'll help you identify it.’

 

Mo nodded, ‘Okay, bye-bye.’

 

‘Bye-bye.’

 

After waiting in KFC for a while, Mo received a call from Chen Xiaoxi saying that she had left beforehand. So Mo went shopping herself for a while, bought herself a pair of shoes, bought Gu Weiyi a sweater, and then went home.

 

It was a bit lonely when she came home to the empty house. She hesitated for a moment and decided to call Gu Weiyi first.

 

‘Hello.’ The phone was answered quickly, but his voice seemed still cold.

 

Mo rolled her eyes and said, ‘What are you doing?’

 

‘Writing a report.’

 

‘Oh.’

 

...

 

Mo was helpless. Was this man still making trouble? So narrow-minded.

 

‘I went shopping with my colleagues today.’

 

‘Which colleague?’

 

‘Chen Xiaoxi, a designer of the company.’

 

‘Male or female?’

 

‘Female.’

 

‘Oh.’

 

‘I bought you a sweater, beige.’

 

‘Oh, thank you.’

 

...

 

Mo pouted and said, ‘Still angry?’

 

‘No.’

 

‘Clearly you were.’

 

‘Even if I'm angry, you won't listen to me. Why am I angry?’

 

‘Fu Pei and I are old things. Besides, I’ve married you.’

 

‘Fu Pei didn't know you married me.’

 

‘...’

 

‘It's all right. I'm hanging up?’

 

‘You just have a try?’

 

‘...’

 

‘What on earth do you want?’

 

‘You resign.’

 

‘What if I don't?’

 

‘Situ Mo, did you call me specifically to quarrel with me?’

 

‘I am very happy to work here. My boss dare not show me his face. Chen Xiaoxi is very nice. Her picture is very beautiful. I don't want to resign. I hate you.’

 

‘I hate you.’

 

‘You have femininity.’

 

‘Situ Mo, do you need a spanking?’

 

‘Yes, would you come and spank me?’

 

‘You are not allowed to travel alone, work overtime or eat with Fu Pei.’

 

‘I see, miser.’

 

‘I'm hanging up.’

 

Mo mewled, ‘Don't hang up. I’d like to talk with you --’

 

‘Situ Mo, you are really not suitable for spoiling.’

 

Mo pressed the phone angrily, pulled the sweater out of the bag, trembled, threw it hard on the sofa, but was still unhappy. So she picked it up and throw it away again. At the same time, Gu Weiyi’s unique ringing kept ringing.

 

About five minutes later, Mo felt relieved before she answered the phone and said in a gruff voice, ‘Why?’

 

Gu Weiyi’s voice was happy, and he coaxed in a good voice, ‘Don't be angry, wife. You are too suitable to be a spoiler. You are an outstanding person in the spoiler world.’

 

‘Hum.’

 

‘What about doing that again. I'll record it and listen to your voice every day to sleep.’

 

‘I'm going to give Fu Pei the sweater I bought for you.’

 

‘You dare!’

 

‘I dare.’


Comments

  1. Thanks, it is indeed different from the series. And also, is Jiang Chen the husband of this girl Xu Jieer? Because that is not what happens in A Love So Beautiful.
    Have a nice day ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can say that it's definitely a no :)
      Jiang Chen only like Chen Xiaoxi, so he has nothing to do with Xu Jieer :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Even though Guy Weiyi has his faults, he still seems so sweet to Situ Mo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I love that Gu Weiyi has his faults. It makes him more human. And I kinda love him in the novel :D

      Delete
  3. Here comes another beautiful pair from "A love so beautiful". jiang chen and cute chen Xiaoxi 💕. Both these novels are my favorite 💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suddenly feel happy realizing how chen Xiaoxi chased his crush jiang chen. How how much they both loved each other. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jiang chen ♥️chen Xiaoxi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment