Put Your Head on My Shoulder (致我们暖暖的小时光) - Chapter 70

Title: Put Your Head on My Shoulder (致我们暖暖的小时光)
Author: Zhou Gangan
Translation credit: Jia

Chapter 70

Gu Weiyi gently kissed the tears of his wife, and then he became hot and dry.

 

Mo sniffed and scolded, ‘Believe it or not, I'll take your hand off.’

 

Gu Weiyi shamelessly said, ‘I suffered losses when quarreling with you. You need to make up for it.’

 

‘No.’ Mo pushed aside his face.

 

Gu Weiyi shifted to kiss her in the ear... Whispered in her ear, ‘Baby.’

 

Mo blushed immediately, it was the first time she heard such words from him, she felt only soft.

 

There was a phrase called pretending to refuse, Mo personally practiced that once.

 

After that, Mo lay on Gu Weiyi’s chest, her fingers unconsciously scratched on his chest. Gu Weiyi took away her hand, ‘Hey, it itches.’

 

Mo pouted her mouth, closed her eyes and was ready to sleep. Suddenly Gu Weiyi said, ‘Situ Mo.’

 

‘Well?’

 

‘Don't care about Xu Jieer anymore.’

 

‘...’

 

‘I'm not a god. I can't handle so many people. I’m already at a mess about you.’ He caressed her back and said.

 

Mo closed her eyes and said after a moment, ‘I see.’

 

His hand, which was caressing her back, stopped suddenly, ‘When is your safe period?’

 

Mo opened her eyes slightly, ‘What?’

 

Gu Weiyi sighed, ‘Nothing, just sleep.’

 

‘I have to take her to the hospital tomorrow.’ Gu Weiyi thought before he slept.

 

The next day Mo was fooled to the hospital by Gu Weiyi, and a moment later, she realized that she was going to have a pregnancy test. Mo was frightened. Gu Weiyi was very calm when waiting for the result. Mo was so frightened that she was also calm.

 

A happy nurse came out, saying, ‘Congratulates, you are becoming a mother.’

 

When Mo heard her words, she felt weak and looked at Gu Weiyi for help. He patted her on the head and said, ‘Don't be afraid, there's me.’

 

The doctor gave Gu Weiyi some notes. Finally, he told him, ‘Your wife is only three weeks pregnant and her mood would be unstable. You should be more tolerant.’

 

Gu Weiyi nodded and led the silly Situ Mo home.

 

Back home, Situ Mo sat on the sofa and stared at her lower abdomen, like staring at a time bomb.

 

Gu Weiyi took a book and sat beside her reading with a smile.

 

Mo stared blankly for a long moment before reluctantly accepting that she was pregnant. Then she found that Gu Weiyi was incredibly calm. She asked, ‘Why are you so calm? Are you not afraid at all?’

 

He looked at her strangely and said, ‘You are my wife. You would have been pregnant with my child. Why should I be afraid?’

 

Mo heard him saying so naturally, so she felt calm as well, and she had to say, ‘How to tell mom and dad?’

 

‘I'll fix it. You just concentrate on having children.’ He rubbed her head to calm her.

 

Concentrate on having children? Why did it sound like a tool?

 

Mo leaned on Gu Weiyi’s shoulder and was stunned. Suddenly she remembered something and said, ‘You're so calm. Didn’t you plan it?’

 

Gu Weiyi gave her a blank look, ‘You idiot, why did I plan this? I’ll have to suspend my schooling. Why did I toss about myself?’

 

Mo thought he was right, but it suddenly occurred to her that why should he suspend his schooling? It wasn't him who should gave birth? So she said, ‘Why are you suspend your schooling?’

 

‘Take care of you.’ He looked like you're an idiot.

 

Mo frowned and scolded, ‘Who wants you to take care of? You are going to study until you're 30 years old if you suspend your schooling?’

 

Gu Weiyi was bawled confusedly argued, ‘How can I let you have a baby alone?’

 

Mo laughed three times and said, ‘Sorry, it takes two people to make a child, but it takes only one person to give birth to a child. Don’t make trouble to me, please quickly finish the ghost master, come back and raise the child, then it's my turn to go out to play life.

 

‘Situ Mo!’

 

‘How!’

 

‘I'm really worried. ‘Gu Weiyi sighed, ‘Don't make troubles.’

 

Mo raised her chin, ‘I'll do it! Didn't you hear what the doctor said? I'm emotionally unstable.’

 

Gu Weiyi sighed helplessly, rubbed her hair and said, ‘Are you hungry, I'll cook for you.’

 

Mo watched him walk into the kitchen: Gu Weiyi, I’m afraid. I wanted you to stay with me, but I couldn't be so capricious.

 

Nobody knew what Gu Weiyi had done, in a word, the parents of both sides came together the next day. Everyone was full of spring breeze and delighted with grandchild’s appearance. Mo had tightened her skin to prepare for her mother to beat her, but her mother only stewed her delicious chicken soup.

 

Then there was no suspense, Gu Weiyi was driven back to the United States to finish his studies. Mo was caught back after working for three months. Her mother and Gu Weiyi’s mother took good care of her. The only regret was that she could only talk to her baby foolishly alone when she went to bed at night. She said, ‘Baby, I don't know why you're coming now. I've been counting for a long time. Maybe it was in the kitchen. That time your fucking dad didn't wear a condom and stopped me from taking medicine. Uh, it seems that you're under age and it’s inappropriate to tell you such things. Well, no matter what, I think it's strange that I have lived with your dad for so long. I have to give birth to his pup, raise his pup, for a lifetime. Well, I didn’t mean you're a pup. I mean, your mom suddenly felt happy, even if your gifted dad is thousands of miles away. Well, I do have prenatal syndrome...

 

‘Mo, Weiyi’s call.’ Mo’s mother screwed the door open and came in. ‘I've never seen anybody taking phone calls like you, black sheep.’

 

Mo went out of the room to answer the phone. Since Gu Weiyi returned to the United States, he called her once a day. Once she was tired of receiving a call, so she told him that the phone had radiation, wasn’t he afraid of having a freak child when he called her every day. The next day, a landline was installed in the house, and in order not to interfere with her rest, there was no extension in her room, so every time in order to answer his call, she had to move from the room to the living room to answer it.

 

‘Hello, why?’ Mo said sulkily, interrupting her parent-child time.

 

‘Wife, don't treat your child's father so badly.’ His voice sounds very happy.

 

‘Your child kicked me today.’ Mo cheated him. She knew that he regretted not being with her, so she occasionally made up some warm things to make him jealous and mad.

 

Sure enough, Gu Weiyi was silent for a long time, ‘I'll go back tomorrow.’

 

Mo turned her eyes white, ‘I amused you. Don't say you're coming back so frequently. I know you love me very much.’

 

After another silence, he said, ‘Situ Mo, I know you feel good about yourself, but you have to let me go back for the summer vacation.’

 

Mo became angry from embarrassment, ‘Now say to me ten times of: I love you! Otherwise I'll cry right away.’

 

After Mo became pregnant, she practiced the ability of crying, she could cry a thousand times that she was a modern version of Meng Jiangnv.

 

‘I love you once, I love you twice, I love you three times, I love you four times, I love you five times, I love you six times, I love you seven times, I love you eight times, I love you nine times, I love you ten times, all right?’

 

Mo was very satisfied, ‘Shall I meet your plane?’

 

‘Just stay at home.’ Gu Weiyi would sweat as soon as he thought about her being pregnant in the crowed airport.

 

Mo didn’t care. Anyway, she's too lazy to go out. She's getting lazier and lazier.

 

Hang up the phone, Mo went back to the room and began to nag her child: Baby, your dad will be back tomorrow, are you happy? I'm so happy, but I can't let your dad know because he's easy to get proud, and I can't let him show off too much. You see, I'm so fat now, will he dislike me when he see me? Can you cooperate with me a little to shrink inside my body for a day, let me have a waistline to see your dad?

 

Embryo child: ...

Comments

  1. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    Nice chapter .
    I was smiling when I was reading the chapter.
    Thank you for this chapter
    And this novel .
    👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously the story is so good. Thank you for translations.

      Delete
  2. anyone else wants to know how guweiyi told their parents??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment