Put Your Head on My Shoulder (致我们暖暖的小时光) - Chapter 71

This is the end of this novel. I hope all of you enjoy reading the novel? I really really enjoy it
It's all thanks to my friend, Jia, who made this possible with her kindness to share this novel with me and with us

There will be another extra after this, so I hope you will enjoy reading this novel until the end!

Title: Put Your Head on My Shoulder (致我们暖暖的小时光)
Author: Zhou Gangan
Translation credit: Jia

Chapter 71

Mo stayed in hospital for two days, and her life was very boring. When she asked Gu Weiyi to play cards with her at noon, her amniotic fluid broke.

 

Gu Weiyi was determined to accompany Mo to deliver, but she refused, and asked him to wait outside, and childishly said that if you come in, I will not deliver.

 

So Gu Weiyi had to scratch the wall outside the delivery room in a hurry.

 

Relative to Gu Weiyi’s anxiety, the two adults coolly discussed on the stool which kindergarten the child was going to attend.

 

‘Well, Weiyi, calm and sit down.’ Uncle Lin, the president of the hospital, could not bear it any more. He pressed Gu Weiyi’s shoulder and forced him to sit down.

 

Gu Weiyi sat for a few minutes and bounced back, frowning and asked, ‘Old Lin, why are you outside? Why didn’t you go in, aren't you the president? What are you doing here?’

 

Uncle Lin wanted to cry without tears, ‘Playboy, I am the president, not a gynecologist, what am I going to do inside?’

 

Gu Weiyi sat back, and there was a louder scream in the delivery room, which made him try to rush in and take Situ Mo away. She was right. He really could not be in the delivery room. He was not sure whether he would beat the doctor if he was inside.

 

Finally, before Gu Weiyi broke the floor tiles of the hospital, there came the sound of ‘wow...’ from the delivery room. A baby came to the world.

 

Gu Weiyi rushed into the delivery room and almost knocked over the nurse who was smiling and holding the baby for him.

 

The nurse, who was holding the baby in her arms, was a little embarrassed, shouldn’t the father at least have a look at his own child?

 

Gu Weiyi pulled away Mo’s sweaty hair and said, ‘Wife, are you okay?’

 

Mo tried to stare at him but didn’t have any strength. She said in a husky voice, ‘You would know if you do that by yourself.’

 

Gu Weiyi leaned over and kissed her, ‘Wife, I love you.’

 

Mo smiled and said, ‘Well, I see. I'm going to see the baby.’

 

Gu Weiyi turned to see that the baby was surrounded by a group of adults, so he covered her eyes with his hands and said, ‘The baby is nothing to look at? It's wrinkled like a monkey. Now you just close your eyes and have a rest.’

 

[Completed]

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this novel 💝💖💞❤️💗❣️💓💕
    Lots of love from India 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    GU WEI YI and SI TU MO are the best .
    And thank you jia and you .
    🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first congratulation for your hard work. Thanks for sharing this novel with us.
    I had just watched PYHOMS this July and fall in love with this series and then I decided to read the novel. Then I found your blog and started to read it.
    Now about the story, At the beginning this story really create a charisma to continue to read it. My mind are really occupied to know about Gu weiyi and Situ Mo. so I continue to read upto chapter 50 in three days. But slowly this Charisma loses its charm. Some of unnecessary plots are coming on the way, some character are simply vanished (like-Fupei ). Even GW and SM ending not satisfactory as we expected.
    Somehow it shows the author had some urgency to finish the story and unable to give justice to the story.
    Any way you have done a great job by translating for us.
    Thanks a Lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the novel. I enjoyed reading it very much. Stay healthy and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for translating the novel! Stay safe��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sweet loving novel. What a great pair. Novel ans drama are equally sweet. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the hard work and great translations. I've been on a 'slice of life' genre binge lately, and PYHOMS has been one of the best I've read. I am now curious to watch the drama and see if it is as good as you've been saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... it ends like this!?? Right after delivery lmao... thank you for the translation. I really appreciate it. Even thought there are a lot of mistakes that confused me like “his” or “her”, “he” or “she” that sometimes were mixed, it’s still a good work.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG... it ends like this!?? Right after delivery lmao... thank you for the translation. I really appreciate it. Even thought there are a lot of mistakes that confused me like “his” or “her”, “he” or “she” that sometimes were mixed, it’s still a good work.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your hard work, as someone who also translates and edits story, I admire your patience and time.

    This was such a great work, I hope to see your translations again soon! <33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment