Put Your Head on My Shoulder (致我们暖暖的小时光) - Chapter 66

This novel almost reach the end! I can't believe we've come this far. I'm so proud of myself for actually accomplishing this

Thank you for all the lovely comments that you guys leave in each post. Due to my workload, I have no time to actually reply you guys one by one, but I'll try as best as I can to reply to them whenever I have the time. I know that I'm a bit behind in updating the index, so I hope you can be patient

Thank you for always leaving comments and thank you for always checking back this story again

Also, thank you for sticking with me and I hope you continue to enjoy the story until the end!

Title: Put Your Head on My Shoulder (致我们暖暖的小时光)
Author: Zhou Gangan
Translation credit: Jia

Chapter 66

When Gu Weiyi returned home, Xu Jieer had already left. Situ Mo put her hands around her chest and leaned on the sofa. She was in such a thoughtful manner that she did not even respond to his passing by her. He went to the kitchen, poured a glass of water, took a sip, went back to the living room, sat down on the sofa, and stared at her straight.

 

Three minutes later, Situ Mo finally squinted at him and said, ‘Why?’

 

‘What are you thinking about, so serious?’ Gu Weiyi swept away her slightly blindfolded bangs, he felt uncomfortable about the hair.

 

Mo shrank back and avoided his hand, ‘Don't touch my hair.’

 

Tut, his kindness had just been mistaken, he simply stretched out his hand and rubbed her hair thoroughly, ‘It is said that serious women are the most beautiful, I saw you so serious, but not beautiful at all. What are you thinking about, thinking about your paramour?

 

Mo failed to hide, so she also rubbed his hair, ‘Yes, paramour.’

 

Two minutes later, the two people looked at each other with their messy hair.

 

Mo opened her mouth, ‘Why did I think we are a little childish?’

 

‘You are childish.’

 

‘You are childish.’

 

Gu Weiyi put aside his head and said, ‘Childish, I'm too lazy to talk to you.’

 

‘You are childish, you are childish, you are the most childish...’

 

In the evening, Gu Weiyi leaned against his bed to read, and Situ Mo pillowed his thighs and wandered.

 

He took an eye at her every few pages: Amazingly quiet?

 

He put down his book and patted her on the forehead, ‘What's wrong? What happened today? What did Xu Jieer say to you?

 

Mo shook her head, ‘Nothing, she just told me some sweet things about your past.’

 

Gu Weiyi was a little anxious: ‘What sweet past, what on earth sweet past did I have with her.’

 

Mo raised her head and glanced at him, ‘You're leaving it out so quickly.’

 

‘Of course. You are stingy and jealous. What if you don't leave me alone? Gu Weiyi couldn't resist combing her bangs with his fingers again, ‘Why didn’t you cut your hair since it's so long.’

 

‘No, haircut is the most boring thing.’

 

‘I'll accompany you.’ Gu Weiyi thought for a moment, he didn't seem to have done anything with her, so he took the initiative to accompany her.

 

Mo wrapped her arms around his neck happily, ‘You love me, don't you?’

 

‘No, who are you?’ He pulled her up and sat face to face on his lap, ‘You haven't said what happened to you today.’

 

She sighed helplessly, ‘You are so persistent. I saw the wedding photo in her purse today. Her husband looks a little like you.

 

‘Where does he look like me?’

 

‘Eyelashes...’

 

‘Situ Mo, are you kidding me?’

 

‘I think she still likes you.’ Mo leaned against his chest and pointed unconsciously at his chest, ‘But I can't find out the reason, so I feel myself nervous.’

 

Gu Weiyi raised his eyebrows, it was a good chance to break them up.

 

He pulled down her hand and held it gently, ‘If you feel uncomfortable with her, there's no need to wronged yourself.’

 

‘I know, but...’

 

Her hesitant look made Gu Weiyi angry, ‘No but, you can't refuse to get along with her while maintain the friendship at the same time, there is no such a cheap thing.’

 

Mo bit her lip and said nothing.

 

‘I know you're afraid she'll hate you, but if you don't want this person to be part of your life, just leave her alone.’

 

‘That's right, but...’ Mo could not help refuting.

 

Gu Weiyi glared at her, ‘Take your time to but, I'm going to sleep.’ After that, he lay down and pulled the quilt. By the way, he shook Situ Mo who was sitting on his leg.

 

Mo turned over and lay down beside him, thinking there was something wrong, she leaned on him again, ‘Why did you hate me so much with Xu Jieer? Did you have any secret before?’

 

‘Yes, I want to have a love affair stealthily with her, and I’m afraid you may find it out.’ He said sulkily, adding, ‘Because you are so stupid, you will help to count the money when you are sold by her.’

 

‘Why personal attacks?’ She bit him, ‘Then I just don't play with her.’

 

He closed his eyes, ‘Whatever you want.’

 

‘Hey, Gu Weiyi.’ Mo poked him in the face, ‘Will you go with me to have my hair cut tomorrow?’

 

‘Yeah.’ He gave a vague snort from his nose.

 

The next day, Mo received a call from Fu Pei to check the accounts and pay taxes. She was deceived to go to work. When she arrived at the company, she found Chen Xiaoxi was also deceived to do things. So they discussed for a long time in front of Fu Pei that their boss was ugly and bad. No wonder he had no girlfriend.

 

Before leaving work, Gu Weiyi called her and asked her to wait for him for a while. He was in a traffic jam on the way to pick her up. Fu Pei had always despised him for coming to pick up Situ Mo, saying that he had no car and got a fart. But Chen Xiaoxi liked it very much. She said it was plain romance. People who have no taste would not know it. Chen Xiaoxi was now more and more attacking Fu Pei. Fu Pei was attacked and enjoyed it as well. Mo was afraid that if they got together, it would be troublesome. Fu Pei was not worth it.

 

After work, Mo packed up her stuff and left the office, walking to the bus stop. It suddenly occurred to her that Gu Weiyi didn't like her waiting for him at the bus stop. The main reason was that once she was accosted, and the person who accosted her happened to be handsome. Gu Weiyi was unhappy all the way home, and asked her to wait in the company since then. Afraid of being nagged, Mo was trying to go back, and there was a gloomy voice behind her, ‘Situ Mo.’

 

She turned around trying please him by smiling, and found that the man in front of her was not Gu Weiyi. He was wearing a black coat and a grey cap with a low-profile brim, but the small drill on the hat sold him.

 

There was only one of Mo’s friends would be so immanent, so she cried out, ‘Lin! Zhi! Cun!’

 

Lin Zhicun hurried to wave his hand, ‘Grandma Situ, keep your voice down.’

 

Mo suddenly felt like playing tricks on him and screamed more vigorously, ‘Lin Zhicun, you are the star Lin Zhicun, signature and signature.’

 

In an instant, a crowd of people who were waiting for the bus rushed up to him, and Lin Zhicun signed one by one with a good temper, then hid in a car, and went away.

 

Mo’s a little confused. Why, just gone?

 

Two minutes later, a car stopped in front of Situ Mo, and the window of the car opened a crack. Lin Zhicun's voice came, ‘Little Situ, get in the car.’

 

Mo laughed and opened the door and sat in, ‘Mr. Lin, long time no see, you’re a little more popular again.’

 

Lin Zhicun gave her a white look, ‘You’re anxious to see the world in disorder. What are you doing here? How's it going recently? I heard you resigned. Where are you working now?

 

‘Boss, please take off that hat, you look like a murderer. I work nearby. What about you? What are you doing here?’

 

‘Film advertisements.’ He took off his hat and said, ‘Well, do you miss the advertising industry. Would you like me to introduce you to an advertising company?’

 

‘No, I'm happy about my job now.’ As Mo was talking, she suddenly found Gu Weiyi getting off the bus, so she hurried to say, ‘My boyfriend is coming. I'll go down first.’

 

Gu Weiyi went straight in the direction of her company, and after running for two steps, Mo stopped and cried, ‘I'm here.’

 

Gu Weiyi turned to her and said, ‘I asked you to wait in the company? Why are you here? It’s so cold outside.’

 

‘Go, go, go, I met Lin Zhicun and asked him to take us home.’ Mo smiled and pulled him to the car parked by the roadside.

 

Gu Weiyi and Lin Zhicun talked a few words, and then kept speechless, leaving Mo chattering and talking nonsense with Lin Zhicun.

 

When Gu Weiyi got home, he asked Situ Mo, ‘How did you meet each other?’

 

‘He's shooting advertisements around there.’

 

‘Oh, I'll go with you to have your hair cut after dinner.’

 

‘No, it's getting dark. There would be no bus after the cut.’ Mo responded casually, ‘Tomorrow.’

 

‘Aren't you going home tomorrow?’

 

Then Mo remembered and burst into the room, ‘I pack my bags and you cook.’

 

They had gone through so many goodbye scenes that they were a little embarrassed to be reluctant to part. Mo gave Gu Weiyi a perfunctory hug and was ready to jump onto the bus. He pulled her down and said, ‘Call me when you get there.’

 

‘Okay.’ Mo waved her hand and tried to jump onto the bus again. When she found him holding her arm, she asked, ‘What else do you want to say?’

 

He turned a white eye to the sky, pressed her back on the head, and gave her a quick and forceful kiss.

 

Mo got on the bus with a big smile and sat down, then sent him a text message: Immanent.


Comments

  1. I want Ch 67
    Please post it
    I can't wait anymore
    🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet this young couple. Hope situ Mo ditches her friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. And again, posting a link, but I promise to remove it if you ask me to.

    Chapter 67

    Also, I learned how to insert links. Yay for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment